Rivendell the realm of ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of fun and of ice

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Strange new place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Title: Princess
Armor/weapons:

A Strange new place.  Empty
PostSubject: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:53 am

From the shadows of awakening and reentering the world of mortal man having left her two companions behind her wanting to be alone and enjoy this new life that she has been given. The morning sun started to rise over the misty forest and mountains the rain had come and gone. It is a fresh new day in the forest as life bursting with color and sounds would start to wake up. The morning air held a strange chill to it the whisper of the wind echoes through the leaves of the trees with the names of strangers on it. Licking her lips she would listen close as the welcoming would reach her keen ears. Perched on a tree branch looking around the sun against her back so not to blind her, she would spot a few blackberry bushes not too far off in the distance maybe a yard or so. But as she walked the forest floor she would notice something strange just beyond the bushes. It would seem to be growing larger in size the soft blue glow would act like a mirror showing her another part of what looks to be the forest she is in. Placing her hand upon the blue object she would feel the warmth of the season on the other side.  Curiosity getting the better of her nature she would walk through the blue mirror and on to the other side seeing the forest is no long a forest but a park. Turning around to try and go back through the mirror would be gone from her sight. Now stuck in this new place with no idea what she should do she would hop up into a nearby tree using a skill called blend she would blend in with the area she is in as she moved along slowly looking for any sign of life.  Only hearing the soft howl of the wind blowing through the trees ember would stop to rest her silver eyes and white hair resting around her shoulders. Dressed in white clothing made of satin and silks and feathers, adorned in orange sapphire jewelry made of mythril and white gold, looking down at her side she would notice her pouch and opens it wondering if her coins and rare gems would be of any use here.  Still she had to wonder what this place is so doing a back flip out of the tree and landing gracefully on her feet she would look for a trail that is heavily used by others. Looking around she would notice there are no birds singing or animals playing which would start her to worry. Walking slowly through the very small area she would come upon a few stone statues walking around to face one of them she would look it up and down and start to notice there are several more just like it all over the place.  Lovely statues made of smooth stone and some of them marble would cause her to pause and wonder if there is a basilisk in the area as to why there are so many stone and marble statues or maybe something far worse is around the area. Backing away carefully she would see the trail that is used and would start to follow it to what she hopes to be a town.   
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Title: Queen of Rivendell
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Aphrael has ran away from the guards yet again but she needed time to think and to breath. She head to the park, it is always peaceful and it reminds her of the war from the past. She looks to the trees thinking she sends a new person. "Hello anyone there?" she would call out before she brushes her long blue hair out of her face. She sat down on a bench to wait for that person she sensed to come to her. Yes she is the queen and yet she still has time to respect the gods and goddesses of old, thats what the statues through out this park is made in their likeness. She knows one day she might have a statue like the one of Apollo thats behind her. "The demon wars are over and yet this once was the battlefield for them.... and I made it better with trees and statues" she mutters to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://rivendell.twilight-mania.com
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Startled by the sudden sound of a women voice Ember hide all the more not sure as to yet if she should show herself yet or not. But using her blend skill she would move around to the front of the women that called out to her staying perfectly hidden from view at the moment. Specking softly "Hello" her ghostly voice echoing from all around the park as to not give where she is standing away. The guest of wind would blow making the tree tops bend and sway and the leaves on the ground move from one place to the other. As the shadows of the statues would dance along the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:24 pm

"Who is here with me?" she would as she looks around trying to pinpoint the voice. Aphrael does understand this person is shy for she too is shy. She holds out a hand and makes a rose appear before she sets it down on the ground "its your if you want it" she would tell the person. Aphrael takes a deep breath before she groans hearing the guards.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:21 am

Ember would see the rose being offered it would be a very lovely looking rose full of vibrant colors and the sweet smell filled the air. Hearing the guards moving about the park Ember would for a moment cast the spell misdirection which allows the user to create a illusion of the targeted person moving in a different direction and away from the actually person.  Still blending in with the area she would smile for a moment as she would create a beautiful area of flowers surrounding the rose.

A Strange new place.  3d_fantasy_abstract_flowers-640x960
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:38 am

Aphrael sat there with a smile on her face when she can barely hear the guards anymore. "Thank you" she would whisper to the girl, fearing one is still nearby. "My name is Aphrael if you are wondering what it is" she says as she looks around for the one who did beautiful flowers around the rose she did.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:53 am

Listening to the voice of Aphrael hearing the innocents and good to it she would then allow a large mass of butterflies to cover the area she is in helping her to appear to her. As more and more butterflies would mass to a single area in the park up against a large oak tree. One would start to notice a body taking shape slowly as the butterflies would land on Ember she would smile. Once the butterflies are all done landing he would make herself visible to Aphrael. Blowing lightly on the butterflies they would fly off filling the sky with their tiny bodies. Standing now in plain sight Ember would be dressed in white garments with orange sapphires adorning her outfit and her tiara also made of orange sapphires would rest neatly on her head as she would move with angelic grace from the tree to stand about ten feet from Aphrael as she spoke softly to her in the elven language. "Saesa omentien lle "My" essa "is" "Ember" "Saturnglimmer." (Pleasure to meet you my name is Ember Saturnglimmer.) she would say with a swift half bow.

A Strange new place.  49454665c9903c6ea3a3b3490416c21a
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 am

Aphrael gasps as she sees the butterflies landing on a person she never noticed before. "Nice name my dear" she then turns her head to look at the statue then looks at Ember again. "Is your father this man?" she then points at the statue of Apollo. Aphrael slowly gets to her feet slowly before she smiles at Ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:57 am

Turning slowly she would look at the statue that Aphrael is pointing at her eyes would narrow as a soft growl would come from her throat in a almost deadly stare at the statue she would recall his very words to her "No matter what you will always be my daughter." those words would echo through her mind sending a chill down her spine. Masking her emotions she would turn back to Aphrael and smile sweetly and nod her head as she spoke now in common so to be understood by her. "Yes he is my father I am the youngest of his many children." she would say to her softly. "But I don't share the love for my father as the others would. Long story behind my reasoning as to why." she would say hiding her feelings all the more. "What is this place?" she would ask after a long moments pause.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 am

"This is Rivendell my kingdom" she replies as she sees this fit of rage. She raises a brow at her, "you ok?" Aphrael crosses her arms as she looks at Ember "you make lovely things with nature like I make lovely things out of ice and snow...." She holds out a hand slowly since she too is a bit. "Do you love the trees and such like I do?" she would ask her.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:34 am

"Rivendell?" she would say shyly not sure as to what she can do to help improve things other then help out the best she can. "Yes Love all nature from the tiniest ant to the largest of trees." she would say softly. Looking around she would see a white deer inching its way over to them a slow smile would come over her lips as she would beckon the animal to come closer to her. The white deer would snort and move closer to her and sit down beside Ember. The beautiful white deer would look up to Aphrael for a moment sniffing the air around her. "I am as much a part of nature as it is a part of me." she would say softly.

A Strange new place.  B_WhiteDeer_CPatrick
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 am

Aphrael backs away from the deer looking at it confused of what it is. She nods to Ember's question about this place "yes this is Rivendell.... well the new Rivendell." She listens for a moment before she sings softly to calm her nerves and the deer's as well. She would smile since she summons white animals at her temple but that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Looking confused at Aphrael for a moment she would look at the white deer and nod as the white deer would stand and prance back into the wooded area of the park. Relaxing her nerves she would scene that Aphrael is nervous about something as she would look around for the time being seeing all the different statues about the place. She would for a moment feel her fathers godly warmth upon her as she would shiver and close her eyes hearing the whispers of nature. After a moment she would not long hear its call or feel her father any more. But when she would open her eyes she would have a white flame rose in her hand a gift from her mother the flames would be harmless as she would smile and place the rose behind her ear so it would match her long white hair. Reaching into her pouch that is at her left side she would pull from it a pair of peaches and offer one to Aphrael. As she would keep the other one for herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 pm

She would accept the offered fruit "thank you." Aphrael smiles at Ember for she stops singing. She knew the guards won't be confused by the spell Ember did for long. Aphrael leads Ember along the path to a statue of herself when she was in her goddess state. "Are you alright young one?" she would ask as she looks back at her. She places a few flower seeds around the statue before looking to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:20 pm

She would follow Aphrael to the statue of herself and look at it for a moment as she watched her plant seeds near the base of the statue of herself before turning her eyes to the sky. For just a moment they would appear to be silver in color before going back to the mystic green they naturally are. "I am fine just missing home." she would say softly to her. "But now that I am here in this new place I will make the best of it " she would say trying to sound a little more cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 pm

"I will help you with all my power if you need it" she replies as she watches her. Aphrael stood up and smiles. "you are welcome to stay in this park and make it better than anyone else can do" she bows to her in respect.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Stunned to see the Queen bow to her made her back up a little as she would look past the Queen seeing the guards coming up quickly she would once again vanish using her blend skill blending in with the statues around her. But as she would fade from view just for the moment she would whisper something softly "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:06 pm

When Ember blends into the background again Aphrael knew the guards are coming before she snaps her fingers sending them back to the castle without her. "I am sorry about them and you are welcome dear one" she smiles again. She knew she has to go back later but this is her only freedom she has left anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:17 am

As the guards would pass by Ember who would be perfectly blended into the statue of her father passed by she would look around for a moment listening to see where they went. Not hearing them any more or seeing them she would come back into view of the Queen. Looking at her for a moment she would get the feeling of sadness and deep thought coming from her.

"Whats the matter ?" she would ask not entirely sure if the Queen would be willing to talk to her about private matters or not.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:43 am

"I am trapped in that castle for a long time.... they just don't understand I need to get out and get fresh air" she replies as she tries to hide her emotions better. "Tell me if I can open a portal for you would you go home?" yes she can make a portal with ice and snow but it will take alot out of her, because she has to use her blizzard spell to do this.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 am

"Honestly I dont know if I would go home since I just got to this new place i think I might explore it a little bit before returning home to see what I can learn." she would say softly her voice almost ghostly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:34 pm

"As you wish" she replies with a smile on her face. Aphrael is happy that her new friend decided to stay for now. She holds out another rose to Ember "please take this as a sign of my friendship." She kneels down again in respect.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:27 am

Ember would reach out and take the rose from her hand very carefully and bring it closer to her face so she could admire the many shades and colors of the rose a slow smile would spread across her lips as she would look back to Aphrael and makes a fist for a moment as she dose a bright purple and white light would cover the entirety of her fist as she would bring it to her lips and whisper something softly as she slowly opened her hand a beautiful nightingale would sit upon her hand singing ever so softly for them to enjoy and listen to. The soft feathers of the small brown and white bird would tickle Embers hand as she would hold out the small bird to Aphrael to hold and to enjoy the music of as well. "Let this bird be a sign of my friendship " she would say softly.

A Strange new place.  Zz087-1
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 am

Aphrael smiles as she sees the little bird appear before her own eyes. She holds out her hand slowly afraid to hurt the little thing. She smiles listening to the song it is singing to them. "Just lovely my friend and thank you" she replies as she holds still watching the bird hop to her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:35 am

Ember would watch as the bird would move from her hand to the hand of Aphrael with relative ease. Ember would smile as the small bird would sing. Ember would reach into her pouch and pull out a few berries for the bird to eat placing them in Aphraels hand. The nightingale would start eating the berries right out of Aphraels hand enjoying the sweetness of its food. Ember would look to the sky and see the light shining so bright a warm smile would cover her lips as she looked back to Aphrael for a moment seeing the guards and knowing its to late to hide she would stay where she is and watch as they come up to the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange new place.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next