Rivendell the realm of ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of fun and of ice

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Strange new place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Title: Queen of Rivendell
Armor/weapons:

A Strange new place.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 am

Aphrael smiles as she sees the little bird appear before her own eyes. She holds out her hand slowly afraid to hurt the little thing. She smiles listening to the song it is singing to them. "Just lovely my friend and thank you" she replies as she holds still watching the bird hop to her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://rivendell.twilight-mania.com
Ember

Character sheet
Title: Princess
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:35 am

Ember would watch as the bird would move from her hand to the hand of Aphrael with relative ease. Ember would smile as the small bird would sing. Ember would reach into her pouch and pull out a few berries for the bird to eat placing them in Aphraels hand. The nightingale would start eating the berries right out of Aphraels hand enjoying the sweetness of its food. Ember would look to the sky and see the light shining so bright a warm smile would cover her lips as she looked back to Aphrael for a moment seeing the guards and knowing its to late to hide she would stay where she is and watch as they come up to the area.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 am

"They won't harm you my friend they are here to take me back" Aphrael sighs knowing she don't really want to go right now. She smiles at Ember and the little bird before she turns her head to the guards " I said I don't want to be disturbed on my outings!" Aphrael growled at the men who back away from her.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Title: Princess
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:45 am

Ember would look at the guards for a moment not sure as to what to make of the heavily dressed men  in armor with their swords at the hip with their colors matching that of the kingdom. Still it was an interesting event to see for the moment before the turned on a heel and walked away from the area. Shaking her head she would reach into her pouch and pull out a tiny flute made of white gold with a sapphire wolf head at the end of it. Bring the flute to her lips she would begin to play a lovely song as she played a distant howl would be heard in response to her playing the flute. A slow smile would creep over her lips as she would look out the corner of her eye and their would be standing a mated pair of wolves looking at Ember. A soft smile would come to her lips as they came closer to her laying at her feet as she would kneel down to them and pet them giving them little kisses on the head and nose. Looking at Aphrael she would smile "This is Freki and Ulrika my two best friends in the world." she would say as the pair of wolves would nip at another being playful and loving.

A Strange new place.  - Page 2 Two-wolves
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Aphrael sets the bird down before the guards surround her. She knew Ember will be alright until she returns again. She looks around before she sings softly to calm her heartbeat. Aphrael walks along with the guards back into town. "Please be becareful out here my friend" she would whisper into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange new place.    A Strange new place.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange new place.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2