Rivendell the realm of ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of fun and of ice

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting to regret

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife

Strife

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:51 pm

How long had he been standing by the water in silence. The past thick in his mind. He was the reason the kingdom needed to be rebuilt. He was the reason it had been destroyed. He closes his eyes and breaths in the sea air. Why was he regretting everything now after all this time. Maybe it was being back here. Or maybe it was seeing her face, whatever it was he needed to let off steam. While he was standing there what seemed like wind started to push away from him. Then what looked like black fire seemed to engulf his whole body. It grew and grew until it was the size of one of the buildings that were in the area. Once it was this big he lets out a loud and long yell. Once done with the yell he holds his right hand out as a small blue ring appears and he pulls his sword from it. Holding his sword in one hand the large size of the black fire suddenly shrunk done and seemed to bleed off of him. That's when his sword began to glow with that same black power. He lifts the sword over his head then slices the air in front of him causing the area around him to distort and a large energy blast shot forth cutting a path deep into the water and out to sea.
Back to top Go down
Danae

Danae

Character sheet
Title: Little Fire bug/Princess
Armor/weapons:

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Danae explored away from the gardens to the ports before she saw someone from the past. "Could it be the one who really did try to help me?" she muttered to herself. She had seen his little stunt and started to clap. "Someone is really mad why is that?" even her voice hasn't changed since then. She raises a hand to look at her own flames before stepping closer but still out of reach of his sword. "Are you the one called Strife?" she closes her ember red eyes before opening again.

Danae knew to becareful if someone is angry and also to move slowly. Her body shook while seeing all she had seen just now. The wind blew across her red hair as she stood perfectly still "it has been a long time since I last time I seen you sir." She holds out her hand slowly and hopes he don't attack her.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofshadows.forumotion.com/
shadow_demonic_king_aion

shadow_demonic_king_aion

Character sheet
Title: Wayward Traveler/Shadow Demon king
Armor/weapons:

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Finally finding the source of the attack that he sensed Aion stood there watching Strife and Danae from a distance. Narrowing his eyes wondering who these two people where standing out by the ocean. Taking a few steps forward trying not to alert them of his presence.
Back to top Go down
http://ginichmaruaion.webs.com/
Strife

Strife

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 am

He barely turns looking at the girl, his sky blue eyes looking over her slightly before he answers in a voice that was hardly over a whisper "Yes I remember you, you took the help I offered and threw it back in my face" he says then feels another presence in the area. It wasn't human, it had to much power for a human. Someone was watching him. He was known in these parts so whoever it was had to be new to the area. Oddly enough he could faintly feel the twins coming from whoever it was. Apon feeling their tiny bit of power took him back further than he needed to go but none the less it brought a small smile to his lips as he looked off into the nothing.
Back to top Go down
Danae

Danae

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:54 am

"If you truely remember me then you might know my name for I don't even remember it" Danae replied to Strife before she senses another near by as well. Sparks slowly grow in her hair because she knew there is danger but yet she wanted to speak with Strife about those days even wanted to apologize about that. "Look I was so scared back then I did not know what to do. I want to apologize to you about all I did" she says with a heavy heart. She knew she really did a stupid thing back then and she wants to make it up to him.
Back to top Go down
shadow_demonic_king_aion

shadow_demonic_king_aion

Character sheet
Title: Wayward Traveler/Shadow Demon king
Armor/weapons:

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Standing there watching the two as the talk he turns and heads off into the distance saying to him self "It is time for me to move on from here my travels in the world are not done." Some day he might return to Rivendell but for now he must continue on his journey around the world.
Back to top Go down
http://ginichmaruaion.webs.com/
Strife

Strife

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:52 am

"You can't remember your name but you can remember what you did back then? Odd" he says and turns now looking at the little red head
Back to top Go down
Danae

Danae

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Danae stood there looking at him. She knew it was foolish to walk up to him. She waits for him to make the next move. "Can you forgive this foolish girl for her mistakes of the past?" she would ask him. She does remember her mistakes from the past and hopes he can forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting to regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to regret   Starting to regret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting to regret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rivendell the realm of ice :: Rivendell Docks :: Navy Holding Docks-
Jump to: