Rivendell the realm of ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of fun and of ice

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hero returns.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyler
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Title: Skyler Reaver Khan
Armor/weapons:

A hero returns. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hero returns.   A hero returns. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:04 pm

He wasted no time and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a handful of gold coins and tossed them at the waiting crowd, which quickly took to gathering up the coins. He tossed a few more coins at those waiting, having the line disperse completely as they reached the doors. As those picking up the coins looked to see him and Sarani moving to the front of the line, many started to complain and confront them. He just held out his hand, gold coins spilling from his fingers. Many of those that had waited could now afford the high end prices of the more established restaurants, and so left the tavern site. Soon the only ones left where the truly hungry and poor, though the gold they got from him was sure enough to feed them for months. They were just too tired and weak to move on to better places in the city.

At long last the doors opened, the smoke and smells of the tavern moving out with a small crowd of happy people. The doorman nodded to Sky, letting them pass inside along with about four others. The place was packed and busy with the sites and sounds of a world full of diversity. Serving girls moved about quickly with food and drink, patrons were either dancing, gambling, drinking, or telling stories. There were two seats up at the bar that Sky lead Sarani to. He took a seat and smiled as a large giant of a man turned to them. "Wha will ya...Sky! Blimy kiddo, wha are you doing back here? It's been ages! How are ya lad?" Sky smiled, reaching out and taking the large man by the arm, and him vice versa. "Vrok, it is good to see you old man. How have you been?" Vrok laughed, squeezing Sky's arm with all of his might, unable to move it in any direction. "I see you got stronger boy, that is what I like to see." Sky let him go, laughing as well. "I have a friend here, Sarani, who is unique to this world. She deserves the finest meal this establisment has. And I'll take my usual drink." He turned to Sarani, "Do you want anything particular to drink? Or something else dear?" Vrok laughed, bringing out Sky's hydra tear tea, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenvaldariah1.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sarani

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A hero returns.   A hero returns. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Sarani's eyes widened as the people hurried for the gold that seem to spring from the river Sky held in his hands. As they drew nearer and went into the tavern of many sights, smells and sounds, she buried her face into him. They make their way to the back to the empty seats and she sits down. She jumps at the loud voice of the giant man as he speaks to Sky. When asked what she want to eat or drink, she shrugs. "What do you think is good? I trust you Sky."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Admin
Skyler

Character sheet
Title: Skyler Reaver Khan
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: A hero returns.   A hero returns. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:25 am

He shrugged, looking her over. "Well, I usually get the best food that fits my stomach. For someone eating for the first time, I would say the best food for you would to start out with a small plate of bread, cheese, and some sort of fruit like grapes or mellon. And if you want meat, I'd say start with chicken or fish."

He nodded to Vrok, letting the large man get to work. He sat back, looking at all the people inside. Many were already half drunk if not all the way, while those just eating were keeping to themselves. Even though there were plenty of bad characters within the tavern, yet all knew that anyone were to cause trouble, the wards within would do worse.

"What is it you hope to do while down here Sarani? You here on vacation, or something more devious?" He grinned, knowing she was not one for evil. He could sense it right away from her. But then again, evil came in many different forms. He would know.
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenvaldariah1.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sarani

Sarani

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A hero returns.   A hero returns. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 am

When the food is brought to them, her eyes widen. The aroma that filled her nostrils was almost overwhelming. Her stomach growled louder, almost painfully when the scent reached her. She looked at the utensils and watched the others around them. She picks up the wooden fork and stabs a small piece of meat before placing the juicy morsel into her mouth. The sensations that it brought, the taste, the experience was something never given to her before. Before she realizes it, her food disappears and her stomach is very full. She looks around with embarrassment, hoping no one was watching her. When she looks at Skyler, she blushes as he is waiting for her answer. She swallows the last of her food, takes a sip of her drink and clears her throat. "I do not know what a vacation is since I've never taken one. I was thrown out of the sky, but I don't have the reason for it. I do not wish to harm anyone, especially you." She looks down as she doesn't know how she should further explain her meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hero returns.   A hero returns. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hero returns.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rivendell the realm of ice :: Lower City of Rivendell :: Housing District-
Jump to: