Realm of fun and of ice

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

the queen's moonlit walk in the park

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ladysilver

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 pm

As the wind carries his words, she can only whisper "I know." Before pressing on her smal journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haldain.niceboard.com
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Title: Queen of Rivendell
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am

Aphrael would roll her eyes at the way they were talking then laughs softly. She knew that he will hit on every female here until she had to hit him over the head like old times. "What am I to do with you Shadow you old bugger" she says then leans against a tree thinking. The look on her face could tell anyone that she was thinking of the past. She hated thinking about the past when the damage was still fresh in her mind. Aphrael would open eyes to look at him again to see what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rivendell.twilight-mania.com
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 pm

"he looks at Aphrael and smiles and lays his hand onto her forehead." M'lady please just relax and not thinking about what happen but you can could do make it better for the future and remember i am always here for you for anything."leans in close" dont worry your not going to have to hit me in my head i have mature more since then. "he kisses her cheek and smiles"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm

"What are you doing?" she says as she lifts her head to look him in the eyes. She goes stiff when he kisses her cheek. "Shadow... I do not remember your promise" she tilts her head to the side to look at him. She straightens her dress out some as she lowers her head.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:18 pm

"smiles and nods his head and looks at her. He sits down next to her and leans against the tree and looks up at the sky" Well Aphrael i know i have been away for some time now so it doesn't bother me that you forgot. because to be honest i didn't think was going to be alive to keep it. When i left i told you i would return when you need me the most for anything and well i had to fight my family all over them. I have killed my brothers and father and i am still alive but i am different i feel different. I am alone now and have no one so i came back to see if i can pass on my knowledge.Also, being a demon i heard about what happen and all i can i am sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 pm

"Oh that promise I remember now" she looks down at him for a moment. "Well Shadow this place was a mess when it was given to me and I have turn it around but I fear for your safety here" she closes her eyes. "What are we going to do with you now?" she laughs as she teases him again.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"he looks up at her and smirks" Well i am at your service, I know me being demon can be a problem.. but you know i am not like the one's that attacked you and ruin this place. But my promise to you stands and that means anything. "he stands up and looks around and smiles" If you want me to i can leave or stay in the shadows..but i am at your command and soo is the legion of demon mage's and warriors i command. I have over 1000 strong army behind me. my gift for killing my family and sitting on the throne. I am a king now M'lady but i don't want it so i am going to give them to you. We also here to teach and supplies all magic know to us freely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 am

"There are wards against all demons here, Shadow thats why I fear for you" she replies as she opens her eyes. She gasps softly "you a king? is that a joke?" Aphrael asks then she crosses her arms as she looks at him. "I can protect you from the wards but I don't know if I can tell the others you are a good demon and a friend....." she lowers her head looking at her hands as she plays with her dress.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 am

"He looks at her and frowns and moves closer to her and lifts her chin" Well M'lady Aphrael we have a problem because i didn't feel any magic when i came thru the borders. I am a demon mage yes but if some put wards against demon i shouldn't been able to see you right now. The other thing is i don't you to prove or tell everyone that i am good demon and a friend.. i am here for you M'Lady. But yes i am The king of the demons now. but like i said its a title i do not wish to used for its means nothing to me.. if we are going to fight and have war... i will live my life the way i always have alone and in the shadows.. moving always.. "He looks her into the eyes and smiles" Well you have the power to ask me to leave M'lady and i will do so and i will never came back until you say my name once again.. if that is what you wish for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 am

"the wards are around the palace only Shadow...." she smiles as she lets him lift her head so she can look him in the eyes. "I will never send you away again I would rather beat myself up then let a friend go" she smirks as she lightly punches him on the chest. "Your army is welcome here as long as they obey the laws Shadow" she turns her head away for a moment to hide a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:56 am

"he smiles and bows to her" My army is at your command M'lady and they will obey the laws for they are just has i am and didn't believe in the war that was caused here.... And no will try to enter the palace M'lady that i am for sure it.. so we will take over the mage's towers and let everyone know they are free to come and learn magic freely without rejection because of what we are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:32 am

"Do you want you think is good for your people Shadow but I must have them stay in the towers until I can tell my people" she says with a soft sigh. She laughs then hugs him after he got to close in her grasp. Aphrael had missed him that much to do that and she will do anything to keep her friends after along wait.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 am

"He smiles and returns her hugs" its good to see you again M'lady and my people will stay in the tower until i have get noticed from you.. and don't worry my people don't now wish to start a war or a fight. we just want to live in peace and make friends.. For well the real reason is i kinda with help destroy our home to seal it off from the world..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm

"do as you wish friend just don't frighten the people as you wander" she replies as she watches him. Aphrael needs keep her people in mind as she handles with the newcomers. She brushes her hair away from her face after she pulls away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trick people when you have to and fight when you can but never do both at once.

this is what her swords look like:

This is what Black Shadow looks like:
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 pm

"He looks at her and laughs and run his fingers across her cheek" I will behave M'lady i always do.But know i am always here to help you with anything all you have to do is ask. I promise to keep my people in the tower and they will not move or stray to far from there until you give me the go ahead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:37 am

"I know you are here to help me when I ask of it" she would smile as she looks at him in the eyes. Aphrael lowers her head as she listens for a moment, "you do keep your promises even when I forget them..." She lifts her head "oh Shadow I missed you so much" then she wraps her arms around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:05 pm

"he hugs her tightly and smiles has he kisses her forehead" Well M'lady it doesn't matter if you can remember them or not.. i always keep my word has its the only honor i have left to live with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:20 pm

She hugs back even tighter then closes her eyes when he kissed her forehead. "I know you keep your promises to me my friend thats why you are allowed here under my protection from the wards" Aphrael smiles as she opens her eyes to look him in his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 pm

"He smiles and kisses her nose and pulls her closer to him" M'lady Aphrael I am always here for you in anything you need or want and to be honest i had a feeling that you left the ward open for me to close back but never knew why "He smiles and kisses her hand" know that no matter what you need i will always be here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 am

"I know you are here for me Shadow, I do not know the answer to that questin either my friend" Aphrael says as she smiles at him before turning her head away to look at the stars. "Shadow do you feel that they are not ready for a new ruler especially since I am so young" she then bites her lower lip hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:46 am

"he looks at her and puts his arm around her waist and pulls her close to him and looks into the sky" Well i know one thing is that everyone is afraid of change and different. Has for being young that is a blessing since you have plans for the future and how you want this city to grow.. i believe in you Aphrael
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 am

"its part of the magic of the phoenix in me that keeps me young" she blushes as she watches him for a moment. Aphrael lays her head on his shoulder as she listens to the nightlife of creatures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 pm

"He holds her to him and smiles" i know M'lady but dont be afraid you have me here with you and my people will protect this city since we have turn our backs on the old ways of my people and exile ourself to your beautiful city and call this our home.. and i mean that we will but also teach the people here the magic we know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 pm

" I am glad you are here to guide me if I need it" she smiles as she nods her head. "you may teach as long as you wish" she says as she moves away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 pm

"he nods and kisses her hand"i am here for you always and forever when u need my help M'lady
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:02 pm

"I know and you have me here to help you" she smiles then blushes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 pm

"he smiles and kisses her cheek" if u have to leave M'lady you can i dont want to hold you up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   

Back to top Go down

the queen's moonlit walk in the park
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next