Rivendell the realm of ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of fun and of ice

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the queen's moonlit walk in the park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Title: Queen of Rivendell
Armor/weapons:

the queen's moonlit walk in the park Empty
PostSubject: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:46 am

The moon is already high in the sky when she managed to find time for herself. Aphrael has a hooded cloak on to protect her from the wind thats blowing. She would look around as she smiles as thinks of what life these people had before she came to the place. She senses some people she knew once in another place and time. Aph would laugh as she twirls around just being her normal self and not the leader of this place. A care free youth and don't a care in the world for this one night. "I wonder if they will find me all the way out here" she would mutter to herself. She would laugh as she walks along now thinking of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
https://rivendell.twilight-mania.com
ladysilver

ladysilver

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Wide awake, Silver wanders the land. The moon lights her path and she wanders somehow out of the city. Thoughts run through her mind as she follows the path. The buildings were becoming more and more spaced apart as the trees were coming closer and closer together.

She looks over to the distance and finds a small clearing. She makes her way towards it, yet stays along the edge of the tree line. She pulls out the flute once more and brings it to her lips. She knows she is near, but doesn't want to be discovered just yet. She blows into it and begins to play a soft song. The wind picks up softly with the music. As she plays the music, Silver sits down and leans against the trees she is standing next to. The spot on the back of her neck grows warm as she feels the power leave her and the wind dies down. She knows that the song will call her and continues on.
Back to top Go down
http://haldain.niceboard.com
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Low growling is heard echoing through the woods. The origin of the growl seemed to move from tree to tree as the lights of the city disappeared and darkness engulfed the land. Birds began to fly away from the forest as the growls grew louder and louder. And soon... the low growl sound began to fill the area as though who or whatever was making it... was right beside you. Animals from far and wide began to rustle the bushes and trees as the growls grew louder and louder, approaching the queen. As the sound grew to the point of a fear-wrenching level... the growls stopped.

From the safety of a tree top... the now werewolf embodied Ace observed the two women at their distances. His tunnel vision in werewolf form did not allow him much for seeing, but his highly tuned smell was magnified to the point of smelling vibrations and small movements. Brain level was dramatically decreased as well, as the human inside Ace struggled to keep ahold of his ability to control the form, but his strength was increased but ten fold easily. Many other attributes were also increased dramatically such as speed and ability to control the movements of his body in such a way that made him nearly stealth. Ace continued to watch through his tunnel vision from high atop a tree, resting completely still atop a large branch. He waited for the right move.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Aphrael hears the flute then laughs as she goes to find the player. She spots her mother then shakes her head "hello mother you seem to have found me." Aph hears growling then sighs softly, "hmmm he is back to tease and such." She places a hand on her hip just out of habit. She closes her eyes as the wind goes by her face as if caressing her cheek. She looks over to where Ace seems to be hiding then smirks at him. Aph knows its dangerous to do to much teasing with one of his kind but she does it anyways. She looks back at her mother waiting on her to notice that she is there before her.
Back to top Go down
ladysilver

ladysilver

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 pm

As her Majesty draws near, Silver plays softer and the wind stops -- even the gentlest, playful ruffle of the grassy edge. Shadows cast over her already shadowed figure, her cloak hiding her secret curves. From under her hood, and the darkness, her lavender eyes glow faintly. When the Queen stops and looks at her , Silver lowers the flute, holding it as if it were a precious jewel. In a soft, yet firm voice, "Hello your Majesty." She bows her head in reverence. When she lifts her head, she removes her hood, her long silver hair falling loosely about her shoulders, but its luster has been lost. Silver steps forwards and there is a paleness about yer, yet her face ahd the appearance of a fresh youth many centuries her junior.

"It's been a long time. I am very proud of you." Inwardly, Silver was leaping for joy to see the Queen, but on the outside, she kept her regal behavior in check.

She could feel his presence and the mark on her neck became like fire. She does not flinch, however, but leaps forward and wraps her arms tightly around the Queen. Her eyes are wet with long awaited tears. "Oh how I have missed you . . . my daughter!"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:32 am

The queen's glance up to him was noted and he leaped into the air, sailing high above the tree tops and passing over the moon's light to cause a small eclipse upon the two women. He landed before them with a ground shaking thud and stood upright completely. Ace's lycan form was enormous. He towered over the two women as his long snout took to the sky and an enormous roar struck fear even into the silent tress around them.

Ace continued to roar... but the figure began to displace and change. The now hair that covered the gigantic body of the werewolf began to sink into his skin. The snout and began to crack and shrink inward towards his face, as so his tail completely disappearing. His body began to decrease in volume and size as the muscles grew smaller and the form of a human began to emerge from the gigantic creature of myth. The roar began to crack into a human voice screaming, and in 1 minute time... Ace stood with his head staring up at the sky screaming, eyes glowing bright bright blue.

He ceased from his screaming and snapped his head down from the trance of his werewolf form. He blinked a few times and the bright blue faded with each open and close of the eyes. Now completely in his human form, Ace stepped towards the women and stopped before them. He looked over to Silver and a small surprising smile overswept his face. Then he looked to Aphrael and bowed his head to her slightly. When he brought his head back up, he began to speak:

"Ah. Aphrael. It has been many many moons. I am glad to see you are alive and well. I knew I smelled the ice cold spirit of a long lost queen in this realm. I will ask as I did those many many moons ago... if I may take refuge here in your kingdom once again? I hope your reply is favorable. I will do as I did in the past, and find a nice quiet patch out in the woods and claim it as my own. What say you m'lady?
Back to top Go down
ladysilver

ladysilver

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 am

Seeing something out of the corner of her eye and quickly turns to see the werewolf come from out of hiding and then transform into the young man she had seen on the boat. So . . .this was him. This was the creature that did all that.

She stiffens as he draws near and begins to step in front of Aphrael, her daughter, but she remembers her daughter speak surprisingly well of him. That there was a game they would always play. She ignores the warmth of her neck and backs off; watching the interaction between the two.

Her eyes widen and then she relaxes when he smiles at her. There was something about that smile that could soften even the hardest of hearts.

Silver puts the flute away in her cloak and folds her hands in front of her, looking at Aphrael and waiting for her daughter's reply.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 pm

"He steps out of the shadow of a tree and looks around and smiles and pulls his hood tightly, his red demon-like eyes shining from the darkness of his hood.He hears a voice that he hasn't hear in many years.He moves forward towards her has he does he brings in dark clouds covering the moon and cause the wind to pick up strongly. has he appears in front of her on his knee smiling and laughs softly to himself" Well Hello M'lady its has been many years since i have seen you
Back to top Go down
ladysilver

ladysilver

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Seeing the figure leave the shadows of the trees, she tightens her cloak around her throat, her lavendar eyes piercing the dark. Seeing the weather changing, the clouds covering the moons, she moves towards her daughter, in front of the creature. "What is it you want with my daughter?" She looks to Aphrael. "Are you alright?" Have these two been amicable, or was there something menacing in his demeanor? At least he paid the proper respect. She kept her eyes on her daughter waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 am

She turns and looks at her friend before her mother gets in front of her in away of protection. "Welcome to my kingdom old friend" she says in a soft voice then goes around her mother before she slaps him. "Where have you been?!" she yells then turns away to look at her mother, "I am fine he is a friend." She smiles then laughs as she calms down once more before they start to freeze. "Mama you were never this protective of me before" she says to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:22 am

"He grabs her hand after she slapped him and kisses the palm gently, has he starts to laugh standing up straight and taking the hand of the lady in front of her and kissing it gently: its a pleasure to the meet the mother my name is Shadow and i am old friend of your Daughters.. "He turns his head and looks at Aphrael" Well i see you are still the one for hitting your old friends still.. but i see you haven't forgot me has i been traveling the world.. But from what i seen of the place i don't think i sure stay with me being a demon mage M'lady i dont wish to cause you any harm
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:50 am

Her eyes widen when he kissed the palm of her hand. "Well well so you finally admit what you are Shadow" she teases. "I only hit on people who made me wait for a long time like you did!" she yells again then looks down. "Why would a friend want to harm me?" she asks as she turns back to him. Why have you not write me any letters or left me notes?" she crosses her arms over her chest as she glares at him.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 am

"He laughs has he remove his hood and letting his long sliver hair fall down his face has he reaches behind his head and puts it up in a leather holder" Well i didn't me i would harm you M'lady but me being a demon.. also i did write you did you not get my love letter's I send to you express my love and of my heart. Plus i didn't make you wait that long M'lady i don't think i been traveling for some long i forgot was year or century it is anymore "He laughs again has he red demon-like eyes a scar down his right has he looks around the park" But i have to say this a beautiful place you have build here
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 pm

"This place was not mine but given to me by a friend when Rivendell was destroyed...." she lowers her head as if to hide the tears. "I never gotten them and if I did they were destroyed along with the rest of my things" she sighs as she lifts her head to look him in the eyes. "Yes you did make me wait for a long time it has been 20 years since we last saw one another!"
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:43 pm

"He smiles and appears behind her and warps his arms around her and holds her tightly" i hear about Riverndell M'lady i am truly sorry about that it was wonderful place. "He kiss the back of her neck and moves nexts to her and smiles" Well 20 years you said i be gone wow i didnt think it that long "He looks her over" well I see you are the same beautiful woman that i left then
Back to top Go down
ladysilver

ladysilver

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:39 am

Seeing the two interacting, she blushes, bringing her cloak closer together. She smiles at her daughter, knowing she is safe and still feels embarrassed. She relaxes when he takes her hand and kisses her hand. "Forgive me, I misunderstood." Turning to Aphrael, "I am sorry, I don't know what came over me, I know you are a strong and smart woman. I guess the old mother in me finally woke up" She brushes a strand of silver hair from her face, her lavendar eyes moving back from one to the other. She smiles at the two and pulls the midnight blue hood over her long slver hair and bows her head slightly. "I will leave you two alone as you need to . . catch up." She looks up at the sky, the stars lighting it up, shining brightly as the air became more cool and crisp. She takes in a deep breath and lets it out before heading back to wander the land. Her daughter did very well for herself. At the mention of Rivendell, she feels a tight twinge of pain around her heart as many of her kind were destroyed. She stops, takes another breath and finds a path to explore.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:48 am

"He looks at Ladysliver and appears in front of her and bows " Please forgive me M'lady the name is shadow and i don't wish to stop you two from catching for i have lived along time, so a few mins with not kill me. "He kisses her cheek and smiles" But i can see were she gets her beauty from
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 am

She smirks as she watches them react then sighs softly. "Mother you did nothing wrong so please stay" she spoke in a soft voice. "Shadow behave or I will have you thrown in a cell" she says with her arms crossed over her arms. Aphrael did smile when he kissed her neck but it soon went away. "Men always act like this mama so don't mind him..." she narrows her eyes at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:10 pm

"He laughs hard and his hand moves slightly has two rose of sliver coloring appear in ladysliver hand and Aphrael" Me I am always behaving M'lady and no need to get all Queen like for you know your cell with not hold me for to long.. Unless i fall asleep then it make "He smiles and laughs softly" I am just here to enjoy myself for it has been mean millennia since i have been in the company of two beautiful woman..
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 am

"Queen like?" Aphrael tilts her head a little confused. She knew she was never like what he just said. She then notices the rose in her hand before a small blush appear on her cheeks. "Still a flirt" she then laughs as she turns away to the look at the sky. Aphrael turns her head so she could watch them through her hair. She then would giggle at them.
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:57 pm

"he laughs and claps his hands together and remove his hood letting his long sliver hair fall down around his face.. he pulls it back and pulls a leather holder around it putting it up in a pony tail" So what do you have planned to do now.. For i am enjoying myself and i have to say if there more beautiful woman here. I may have way to much fun for i am now free to stay with you Aphrael my old promise is done with. "he turns a scar runs down his left cheek and a scar runs down his right eye" i am ready to settle down and live life for myself
Back to top Go down
ladysilver

ladysilver

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 am

As she turns to leave, she notices something in her hand. She look down and sees the rose and smiles. Her daughter is really lucky. She hears his words a she leaves and closes her eyes, remembering the time when she once heard similar words . . before the war . . before he . . .She clears her throat softly and continues back to the garden where she found her memories. Perhap another day. She was very proud of all that her daughter has done, and knew there were more days such as this.

Last edited by ladysilver on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegtablackheart

Vegtablackheart

Character sheet
Title:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:05 pm

"He looks at Ladysliver and smiles at her and moves his hand softly causing the wind to gently touch her face and his words whisper onto her face" Your daughter is a good person.. and you are to don't be afraid to ask for any help, i am at your services also.. M'lady.. go with peace may the moon light watch over you always
Back to top Go down
ladysilver

ladysilver

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 pm

As the wind carries his words, she can only whisper "I know." Before pressing on her smal journey.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael
Queen of Rivendell
Queen of Rivendell
Aphrael

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am

Aphrael would roll her eyes at the way they were talking then laughs softly. She knew that he will hit on every female here until she had to hit him over the head like old times. "What am I to do with you Shadow you old bugger" she says then leans against a tree thinking. The look on her face could tell anyone that she was thinking of the past. She hated thinking about the past when the damage was still fresh in her mind. Aphrael would open eyes to look at him again to see what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the queen's moonlit walk in the park   the queen's moonlit walk in the park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the queen's moonlit walk in the park
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next