Rivendell the realm of ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of fun and of ice

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atalanta's return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atalanta

Atalanta

Character sheet
Title: Maiden of magic
Armor/weapons:

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Atalanta appears near the wall then touches her name. As she does the name vanishes from the wall. She knows he is near by and he would find her when he was ready. Atalanta lowers her head in thought as she walks along the wall looking at the names of those were lost to the tragic battle of old Rivendell. Her hair is longer then it had been in the old Rivendell. She laughs as she remembers their cabin and gardens she worked on so hard. Atalanta leans against the wall as tears flow down her dirty cheeks. She tried to wipe them away as she looks around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bonnie-wood
Cloud

Cloud

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 am

It wasn't like him to sulk around like he was, but the loss he felt in his heart was to great. He had given up his immortality to be with her only to have it trust back apon him when the kingdom vanished. He walked along the wall looking at the names of all the people that had been lost, most he knew and others he had only just started to talk to. Saddness hit him hard at that moment as he thought about the old kingdom and it almost brought him to his knees. Why was he feeling this bad all of a sudden. That's when he heard the sounds of crying, but the crying that he heard could not be.....she was one of the names on the wall. He ran as fast ad he could to the place he heard the crying and when he arrived he fell to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta

Atalanta

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 pm

She hears him coming then looks over at him. "Cloud is it really you?" she asks as she walks towards him slowly. Atalanta falls to her knees before him then wraps her arms around him. "I am back my love to be with you and to help all those that need me" her voice is like he remembered. She knew she was a mess but she did not care now they were together again. Atalanta got to her feet then holds out her hand for him to take so she can help him up.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 am

He only looks on as he believes his mind is playing games with him. She couldn't be there....it wasn't possible. He saw the realm distroyed. Few made it out and she wasn't one of them. He looks at the out stretched handin a mild disbelief. Was she really there or was he finally hitting the wall.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta

Atalanta

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:06 pm

"Come on Cloud let me help you up" she smiles as she keeps her hand out to him. She is still tired from coming back from the land of the dead. Atalanta knew she is covered in dirt and who knows what else. "Listen I am really here and I am here for you" she says in a soft voice so it won't crack from the sobs she now holding back. Atalanta brushes her hair back again as she waits for him to take her hand so she can help him back to his feet. "Cloud your prayers saved me from the land of the dead you brought me back to this realm and back to you" she sighs knowing he will not believe her.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:41 pm

He looks on for a few more moments. It looked like her, talked like her, even smelled like her. He slowly he stands looking on still in shock. Why now....why not days after. Why not moments after. Why did it take so long. He takes a step closer and reaches out feeling her hand. It was solid. Then quickly her embraces her, pulling her tight against him not caring that she was covered in dirt. She was back, back with him and they were both going to be happy again.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta

Atalanta

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:46 pm

"Forgive me for being so late my love they were throwing bodies in my path" she replies to his thoughts. Atalanta missed him so much she did everything she could just to get back to him. She embraces him back before kissing him like there is no tomorrow. "How is Aphrael doing these days my sweet?" she lays her head on his shoulder just listening to him breathing and his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Still he did not speak. Because even if this was a dream it was the best one he had in a long long time and talking might cause him to wake up. He soon shakes off the feeling as he feels her lips on his. He missed her so much it hurt. Once the kiss was broken he just looks at her "I...I guess she's well...I didn't talk to her much"
Back to top Go down
Atalanta

Atalanta

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:59 pm

"Now thats not like you at all Cloud" she laughs after scolding him for not checking on Aphrael like he was pose to. She turns her head to look at the wall "she did all of this for those who died didn't she?" Atalanta felt proud of her former student. "How long have you mourned for me?" she turned her head to look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:11 pm

"It's been years" he says as he looks at the all and let's her go placing his had on it running it over some of the names. "So much has happened to me and this world since you left....I don't know where to start" he says as he rips a bit of his sleeve of and starts to wipe her face off.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta

Atalanta

Character sheet
Armor/weapons:

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Atalanta stood still for him to clean her face. She had a long and hard road but she is glad he is at the end of it. She vowed not to leave him behind again well at least in her mind and heart. "Cloud you can tell me when you are ready" she knew it would be hard for the both of them since it won't be like before.
Back to top Go down
shadow_demonic_king_aion

shadow_demonic_king_aion

Character sheet
Title: Wayward Traveler/Shadow Demon king
Armor/weapons:

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Walking up to the two people in the Garden realizing that they where not the one he searched for he would quietly turn and leave not saying anything before they realized that he was there.
Back to top Go down
http://ginichmaruaion.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Atalanta's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atalanta's return   Atalanta's return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atalanta's return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rivendell the realm of ice :: The Special Gardens :: Garden of Remembrance-
Jump to: